We are the Silicon Valley & Monterey Bay Area (SVMB) chapter of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS). The LLS is the world’s largest voluntary health organization dedicated to funding blood cancer research and providing education and patient services. Founded in 1949, we are relentless in pursuit of our mission: Cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin’s disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families. The SVMB chapter is located in San Jose, CA.
- I posted 154 photos on Facebook in the album "2013 Grand Finale Casino Night" fb.me/1cdtU5XbD 1 week ago
- Congratulations to Manny & Karen - our 2013 Man & Woman of the Year! fb.me/1M2kJFJNJ 1 week ago
- The rest of the Grand Finale Casino Night photos are posted! Again, a HUGE thank you to Jan Snyder of JP Images... fb.me/KBne7YnY 1 week ago
- RT @LLSAdvocacy: Cancer patients are fighting for their lives. Help them access the treatments they need to win: blastroots.com/LLSMissionDay/… #LL… 2 weeks ago
- Greater Bay Area volunteers, survivors, and staff are at Mission Days in DC advocating for cures and access on... fb.me/2SOPLM0Wc 2 weeks ago