As part of our unification to form the new Greater Bay Area Chapter, the Mission: Possible Blog is now part of LLS: Truly Relentless. Be sure to visit LLS: Truly Relentless to find out all the latest happenings and stories here at the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. And don’t forget to subscribe to get every new post delivered directly to your inbox!
- A huge thank you to all of our LLS staff & volunteers who gave their time and resources to make our Grand Finale... fb.me/1x58ySU1K 1 day ago
- Congratulations to our 2013 Man & Woman of the Year: Manny Camara & Karen Routt!!! And a huge shout out to ALL of... fb.me/27PI331oc 4 days ago
- @Jimbealljr Please pass AB 219 so cancer patients in the exchange are protected bit.ly/14sUlDt @LLSAdvocacy @LLSGreaterSF 1 week ago
- LLS fact of the day: Approximately every 4 minutes one person in the United States is diagnosed with a blood... fb.me/2bOjIO6Pf 1 week ago
- LLS fact of the day: Myeloma is a cancer of the plasma cells (a type of white cell). Plasma cells are found... fb.me/2tfY3n2dG 1 week ago